Wise Woman Alchemy

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Why You Need a Crystal in Your Bra...and other Woo-woo Stuff!

Why you need a crystal in your bra...and other woo-woo stuff!


I know it might sound silly to some of you, but I know many soul-o-preneurs who put crystals in their bras. And I'm one of them. Why in the world would we put a crystal in our bras? These "ta-ta stones" reduce anxiety, calm emotions, relieve stress and worry, and heal the heart, not to mention they can BOOST your business. They positively affect your energy and keep your intentions close to your heart. What soul-o-preneur couldn't use a little of that?

For me, it's a matter of being true to myself. There has been a medicine woman inside of me for years. I've stuffed her down and shut her up for far too long. She wants her time in the sun, so I've incorporated her into every aspect of my life. As a wise medicine woman and business healer, I had to take my own advice and follow my heart. Guess what, it led to poverty. Yes, you read that right. Then I followed my head. That lead to money in the bank, a sickened mental state, and my soul crying out for freedom. Finally, I found the best of both worlds. And you can, too! (Hint: it happened to be a little citrine crystal I put in my bra)

Be true to your soulful self!  Find the medicine that is balm for your soul and helps you shine your light.

Here is my truth:

My practical, logical side is really strong. If I let it, it would rule the roost. I don't let it.
My creative side is just as strong, if not stronger. Yes, I'm one big dichotomy.
My intuition is very connected to the world around me and Source energy. It happens to balance the other two.
Every morning I meditate, rattle, or drum, sometimes all three.
I frequently consult my tarot deck to answer some difficult questions in my personal life, as well as in business. The accuracy still amazes me.
I listen to the animals for messages. These messengers always have something to say. And the Spirits of my business are very vocal.
I smudge my home regularly, especially my computer and desk area. No negative juju here!
I carry a crystal in my bra almost all the time. It acts like a powerful life coach tucked in my bra.

Best stones for your Soul-o-preneur bra:
(or a little basket of these stones on your desk or a business altar will bring in abundance and prosperity, help you communicate and connect with your customers and clients, and keep your mind cleared and focused.
  • Citrine is an abundance and prosperity magnet for your business. Mine sits beside my yellow candle on my business altar that is right beside my computer. One is tucked in my bra right now.
  • Moonstone brings in the feminine idea maker and helps relieve stress.
  • Rose Quartz boosts self-esteem and promotes peace, creativity, and love for your customers and clients.
  • Clear Quartz helps you to visualize outcomes and enhances the energy of your space. It also amplifies the other crystals near it.
  • Turquoise, Aquamarine, Chrysocolla help enhance communications.
  • Tiger's Eye encourages a steady flow of customers and clients.
  • Fluorite is perfect for when you need to focus on a project or get clear on a message that is coming through for your business. It also awakens and enhances creativity.
  • Green Aventurine brings out your inner warrior. It harnesses and boosts your confidence and leadership skills, too.
  • Pyrite stimulates new ideas and attracts more customers, clients, and prosperity.
  • Sodalite can help balance the left and right sides of the brain (the inner feminine and inner masculine) for better decision making.

What to do:
  1. Choose a small, smooth stone (or stones) to go in your bra. Use your intuition to choose the stone. You can always make an altar on your desk with the others.
  2. Smudge the stones to clean and clear their energy.
  3. Place in your bra. Make sure it is a small, smooth stone or it will be uncomfortable.
  4. Keep in your bra for 7 days or until intuition tells you that the reason you placed it there in the first place is done.
  5. Smudge it again before putting it away or adding it to another altar.
I know it all sounds a bit out there for someone with a logical mind and her feet on the ground. But a soulful business girl has to do what a soulful business girl has to do. And this one has a crystal in her bra!

Wanna join me? Tell me in the comments if you carry crystals in your bra for your business success...or any other piece of animal, plants, or stone medicine that has helped your business.

If you want more truth, earth medicine, strategies, and creativity to help your business, check out the Wise Woman Society.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating! I do carry crystals in my pocket regularly, and wear them as jewelry, but I've never worn one in my bra! Love the idea of holding an essential stone close to my heart chakra--will try it!

    ReplyDelete