Wise Woman Alchemy

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

How to Go Where Spirit Leads

 


Your Path
How to Go Where Spirit Leads...Wo-manifesting Your Dreams!

 

Hey There Soul Sister,

Holy-schmoly what a month! I just packed up my entire life and my young bloods and moved across the country. It was freakin' scary. I did it anyway!
If you missed last month's newsletter, I explained that a move had been in the works for a while. I talked about the heartbreak and synchronous events that led to the big move.
Would you like to hear the "why?"
When I was in my late 20s, I was living in a teepee in northern New Mexico. One dark night, we were visited by a bear. Strong earth medicine, no? She was and is my healer and protector. She connects me to the Great Mother. That night, I had a dream about a beautiful piece of land that I remember in detail to this day.
There was a small simple cabin with fruit trees, a garden with herbs and vegetables, some animals, and a small river behind the cabin. I saw myself walk out of the cabin toward the gardens. My hair was long, gray, and braided down the back. It swayed in the wind as I walked. There was peace in this place and within me.
I intuitively knew that there had been an apocalyptic event, but it didn't seem to matter in this sacred place. I looked up from my gardening chores and noticed a rag-tag group of people coming toward me. They were skin and bones. It was obvious that they had not eaten in a long time. I welcomed them in and had them sit around a fire to warm up. I gave them fresh baked bread, dried fish, cheese, and handmade blankets.
Then, I looked up on the mountain where three men stood. Two of them I knew were my sons. The other man was unknown (and still is). They all had long hair and beards. They had killed a deer and brought it back to camp. There was enough for all of us. I gave thanks to the Deer and Great Spirit for this clean kill and food to nourish all of us. And the dream ended.
I have never forgotten that dream. When the dream took place, my twin boys had not been born. I wasn't even pregnant. Sometimes the dream has been on the back burner simmering as other things in my life took place. In a recent journey, Spirit reminded me of this dream and said "it is time."
So, I began plans to move where Spirit led me...New Mexico. Even as a child, I was drawn to the southwest and perhaps now, I know why.
To me, it's important to follow where the Great Mystery leads me, even though I often question the method and choices.
This is why I moved. I know it's time. The land, Mother Earth is calling me in a very insistent way. I know in my heart and soul that this retreat center will happen and probably not in any way I can possibly imagine.
Any thoughts and prayers for its manifestation are greatly appreciated. May it be a place of refuge for all sisters and brothers.

How do you wo-manifest your dreams? Tell us in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment