Wise Woman Alchemy

Friday, June 10, 2016

It's Always a Good Day When...

"Do what you LOVE, LOVE what you do."


Polar Bear's Magic by Tracy Whichard    What's your magic?


I absolutely LOVE that statement, because it sums up how I feel about my work in the world. As a book and website designer for Artists, Authors, Healers, and Magic Makers, I get to meet some amazing people.

This week, I'd like to introduce you to Tracy Morgan Whichard! She is a newly published author.

Tracy came to me with big dreams of publishing a children's book. In her words, "I didn't have a clue what I was doing." I helped her write the story and then designed the book for her. We walked hand-in-hand and step-by-step through the entire publishing process.

Tracy is now a published author!

Her book Polar Bear's Magic is available on Amazon!

Come on an adventure with Polar Bear to discover the magic of each animal from Owl to Buffalo and Seagull to Honeybee. Polar Bear learns that there are no mistakes and that everyone has a different kind of magic.
  • Whimsical and fun illustrations
  • Perfect bedtime story
  • Great for beginning readers
  • Repetitious sounds
  • Adorable animal characters

  • What's your magic?
    Join me in throwing the confetti and having a virtual glass of champagne by leaving a comment and congratulations for Tracy below! Woohoo!!!!

    About Tracy:
    Tracy is an experienced mixed media artist and the founder of Ladybug Studio and Fearless Girl Art (art expression for kids), "I feel compelled to share my passion for art, animals, and nature through creativity, intuition, and self-expression."  Tracy encourages children (adults, too) to believe in themselves through a sense of "wide-eyed" magic and wonder. She is constantly dreaming of ways to make art fun for all ages. "I believe the need for laughter and humor is a must!"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment