Wise Woman Alchemy

Friday, November 27, 2015

When Grandmother Moon Wakes You, Listen!


When the Universe is calling, listen!


Happy Friday, Wise Women! I hope everyone in the US had a wonderful Turkey Day with family and friends, and everyone else had a day filled with love and laughter! I definitely did, but there is something stirring in me. Something from deep within calling.

Grandmother Moon calling

At 4am, self-care kitty woke me, "Hey human, hey, hey, hey..." When I finally peeled my eyes open I was greeted by a warm glow in the room. I grabbed my camera and saw this. I'm not sure what is bubbling up from the depths (I don't think it's turkey), but it has me flummoxed, excited, and looking in the shadows. I may have to get outside and really listen to spirit today.

How have your soul callings been going? What's stirring in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment