Wise Woman Alchemy

Friday, July 8, 2016

6 Secrets About Climbing that Mountain

"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life." ~Eckhart Tolle

Hello Beautiful,
----------
After the last post, I want to thank everyone who reached out. You made me feel loved and accepted exactly where I was.

The reason I wrote my story was because too often, especially with social media, we're bombarded with perfect scenarios and everyone else's life seems to be way better than our own. Well, I just wanted to point out that it just isn't true. We all go through the ringer a time or two in our lives.

I was actually not going to post anymore. Then, all week I kept hearing (from many different sources) "Don't quit before the miracle."

Well, I just got back from a seven-mile walk to the post office. There is nothing like a good walk in the fresh air to get clear on what needs to be said.

On my seven-mile walk, the first half was downhill. Perfect, I got to look around, take in the scenery, listen to the birds, and hoof it down the mountain. It was Beautiful! I made it there in 20 minutes. There was a breeze, shade, and no problems. Life is like that sometimes.

But then...


...You have to head uphill. Just like in life! This is what I'd like to focus on, because there were so many lessons.


1.  Sometimes when you're headed uphill, you run into prickly bits that needle at you. But those little needles are there to get you to grow in some way. If you ignore them, they'll keep needling. If you embrace them and really look at them, you'll see the beauty in that growth.


2. On your uphill climb, look for the shady areas and places to rest and restore. This is where you really learn to love yourself. You don't have to keep pushing passed your limits. Take your time, just put one foot in front of the other. When you need to, take a break.


3. Sometimes you have your head down, doing, doing, doing, and forget to look up and admire what other relations are doing. This doesn't mean comparing, but genuinely being grateful for other soulful beings in your life who are doing their thing. "I see you" or "I hear you" are so beautiful.



4. We are all capable of doing difficult things. Be sure to look back for just a second to marvel at how far you've come. Then, face forward and keep walking.


5. At the top, you might be sweaty, tired, and out of breath, but you've gotten there with EASE, PATIENCE, SELF-LOVE, and PERSEVERANCE.


6. When you get there, reach your goal, or climb your mountain, you'll find Peace...

...and maybe a giant-stuffed sopapilla with a Guava Goddess Kombucha...oh and a shower to clear and cleanse.


The idea is not to quit before the miracle. I won't, and I hope you don't either.

xo Heather

How are you doing on your climb? What are you doing to take care of yourself?


PS You are beautiful, powerful, and worthy no matter where you are on your climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment